Kitchen Countertop Ideas With White Cabinets
The idea behind combining the perfect color Quartz with your White cabinet can lead to an amazing discovery, or end up like Romeo and Juliet -something that could’ve been beautiful but ended up as a tragedy. That is why it’s important to find the perfect balance between the two.
White colored cabinets have been one of the most popular cabinets for the last decade, and the reason is simple white gives you the ultimate versatility. White cabinets come in a variety of designs, and whenever you place it in the same boat as counter-top, the options are endless. While having these many options can be exciting at times it can also be more than just overwhelming. Countertops NYC specialists are here to help you narrow down your choices, and on the way provide you with a few tips.
Going With What Works
One of the most popular Quartz colors for the job Quartz stone that look like Calacatta and Carrara Marble. Their white texture gives them a similar form of marble. What is most important is deciding your theme before deciding on a color, but if you’re looking for something versatile than White Quartz is certainly what you want to go with.
The question you always must ask yourself before deciding on the color is what design do you want? Are you looking for a modern look, or are striving for a more traditional style? This question is essential for you to achieve your perfect design.
Choosing Your Appliances
With so many options out there we always want to go with what is best. Stainless steel, Black, Matte, Paneled, there is truly a great variety to go with. Choosing your ideal appliances to go with your white cabinet involves a few steps.
● Black appliance: Black is what works best in large open kitchens. For example, a black refrigerator against white cabinets will give you a timeless look. On the other hand, black appliances in small spaces can give off a feeling of overwhelming.
● Black Matte appliance: A relatively new look, this masterpiece can give those of us the dark look without any unnecessary shine. This appliance works best at large kitchens. However, we would suggest keeping it away from small kitchens.
● Stainless steel appliance: This appliance has been the “Go-To” option for many years, and with good reason. From traditional to modern space, it truly is a joker that can be used for every situation. Stainless steel goes great with wooden floors and more modern elements, but on the flip side, if you’re looking for a no-maintenance solution, stainless steel may not be your first choice.
● Paneled appliance: For those of you who have a small kitchen and want to add a new fresh look, a paneled appliance is a way to go. However, because it comes customized it might to a problem for those of us on a budget.
Using Granite Countertops With White Cabinets
White cabinets being as they are, timeless and fresh, they are a kitchen favorite. With many options to choose from here are a few for you to consider:
● Alaska White Granite: This stone is named after its icy formations of bright minerals, equipped with streaks of ebony feldspar and a scattering of translucent quartz. While being a counter-top with a limited palette, it has a deep pattern that will add a sophisticated look.
● Black Pearl Granite: This Granite originated in India. It has a deep black color with textures of gray lines, to make a subtle composite pattern. For those of you who prefer a jet black surface as your counter-top, this is an excellent decision to go with.
● Giallo Napoli: This is another popular choice to use as a countertop for white cabinets. Imported from Brazil, Giallo Napoli offers a goldish off-white highlight. A stone that consists of some dark areas, when combined with natural lighting it can make the perfect combination.
While there are countless options to match your white cabinets with, it’s important to check your options and see what works best for you. Granite is a unique stone coming with a wide variety of colors and textures.
Countertops NYC: Your Professional company for countertops
Being in the counter-top market for over a decade, we can help you get your dream combination. We have the biggest Granite collection in your area, our warehouse is open for you to see. Also, you check our online warehouse instead of physically driving to the place. Leave it to an expert team to help you conquer this perfect combination.
For more information regarding Countertops, you can give us a call at 1-800-634-2315 or navigate through our website – CountertopsNYC.com for more oriented details or send us an email with your project requirements and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. You can email us to email@example.com